I truly believe that sales, like the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, are excellent times to stock up on basic items that you will actually wear throughout the year. I always try to buy my denim, t-shirts, and coats at sales like this. However, since becoming a new mom I am adding pajamas to that list! I have rounded up a few (not to overwhelm you) of my favorite pieces I found on sale. Just a reminder, once the sale is over, all of these items will go back to full price.
1. Sosken Long Knit Coat – I love this sweater for travel! It is the perfect piece to throw on with jeans or leggings and run out the door or snuggle up on an airplane
2. Charlotte Tilbury ‘Pink’ Lipstick set – Charlotte makes the most beautiful lip colors and this set is no different. They are the perfect shade for that perfect everyday pout
3. Frame ‘Le Slender’ Jean – I have been trying to buy jeans that aren’t just the typical skinny look I always buy. I love that this pair is straight leg without having that ‘boyfriend’ baggy look.
4. Eberjay ‘Giesle’ Short Pajama set – I LIVE in these pajamas. I own 5 different pairs of Eberjay and the shorts set is my favorite. I always buy a pair if I find them on sale.
5. Pendleton Astoria Rain Jacket – Now is a great time to buy pieces for the fall/winter. I love this jacket and can see myself wearing it a lot in the cooler months. It would also be great to just throw in your suitcase for trips where you are worried about rain or wet conditions.
6. Zella High Waist Leggings – I think work-out items have gotten out of control expensive so this is the sale I purchase these types of items. And these red leggings are CALLING my name!
7. Ralph Lauren Trench – Chic, chic, chic! You can never go wrong with an updated trench. This trench is so beautiful and would be amazing with a pair of black skinny pants. Very Audrey Hepburn
8. Bernardo Puffer coat – Being that I grew up in Texas I never understood the importance of a puffer coats until I married a Swiss. Oh my gosh, do they have a purpose! This puffer is classic and minimal which makes it a serious score!
9. Charlotte Tilbury Glowing Skin set – I LOVE her magic cream, so scoring it in a complete set makes it too good to pass up
10. J.Crew Sleep Shirt – Ya’ll, I just purchased a sleep shirt that looks identical to this for much, much more! If you want a classic sleep shirt, I wouldn’t let this one pass
11. BlankNYC Suede Moto Jacket -I usually wouldn’t be drawn to a jacket like this but after investing in a brown suede jacket and wearing it almost everyday, I am sold on the suede moto jacket trend. It is such a quick way to make a normal jean and t-shirt look or dress look so much cuter
12. J.Crew Boot Crop Jeans – I actually own these and wear them ALL.THE.TIME. I absolutely love how modern and flattering they are. I can’t recommend them enough.
13. Make + Model Lace-Up tee – There is nothing I love more than a classic t-shirt. I wear them more than any other item in my closet. Now, is a great time to buy a few that you love
14. J.Crew Shorts Pajamas – I love this pair for summer. The cotton is class and keeps cool in the warmer months
15. Alo Airbrush Leggings – I bought a pair of Alo years ago and they still look great (which is crazy for how much I have worn them)! They are more of an investment piece however you won’t be updating them for a while, so they are worth every penny! They also never go on sale so now is a great time to invest in a pair
16. Eileen Fisher Bomber Jacket – I don’t own a bomber jacket yet but I always love when I see someone else wearing one. I love the simplicity of this Eileen Fisher jacket
17. Free People Tee – Similar to what I said about t-shirts above, this one is no exception. It is classic and comfortable! I would live in it
18. Blanqi Maternity/Postpartum Leggings – While I am not pregnant anymore, I wished I had seen these when I was. They are so cute and would still work post pregnancy
19. Wacoal Underwire Sports bra – I stick by what I said, this sale is a great time to stock up on basics. Who wants to spend $70 on a great sports bra? Not me! That is why I always try to find great options on sale
20. Mackage Water Repellent Down Jacket – I had to add this jacket to my collage because I am SUCH a fan of Mackage and it never goes on sale. If you want to invest in a really amazing down jacket, this is your time!
21. J.Crew Cotton Pajamas – Clearly I am staying at home far too often because I am obsessed with cute pajamas! My sister-in-law wears these in the fall/winter and she always looks so cute. I tell myself every year I will buy a pair when they go on sale, so this is my year!