- Sacha Lottie London Bamboo Cutlery – I just ordered a set of this for myself. I think cutlery is the easiest way to up your tablescape game. It can be quite expensive, however, the price point on this bamboo set is hard to beat.
- Jean Roger Ceramic Candlestick – I love adding height to my table by using candlesticks. I have had my eye on these for a while. I usually use antique candlesticks I find on Etsy but I am loving the funkiness of these.
- Love Shack Fancy ‘La Vie en Rose’ tablecloth – I have had this tablecloth in my cart for probably six months and never pulled the trigger. I finally purchased it for a baby shower I am hosting. I can’t wait for it to arrive tomorrow.
- Pomelo Casa Azul Small Pitcher – I have this and love it. The pitcher is so cute and adds a fun pop to any table. I especially love to fill it with lemonade by the pool in the summer.
- Atelier Saucier Lunchbox Linens – I am dying to get these for Eleanor. My husband grew up only using cloth napkins and I love that. She starts going to school five days a week next year. How cute would these be in her lunchbox?
- Mercedes Salazar Circular Pineapple Tray – I love what Mercedes creates. Every item just screams summer.
- Williams Sonoma La Porcellana Bianca Firenze Dinner Plates – I actually just bought these and the matching salad plate. I could think of so many different tables I wanted to create using them. And for the price I couldn’t say no. A pretty white plate is always a must in your china cabinet.
- Laboratorio Parvicini Swallow Play Dinner Plates – I have been dreaming of these plates for a looong time. One day, one day I will have them in my cabinet.
- Williams Sonoma Heart Dinner Plate – I just purchased these. Not only would they be so cute for Valentines day but also for a girls lunch or couples dinner party. I think matching them with funky glassware and fun name cards would make them less Valentines and more fun.
- Gmundner Keramik Alpine Flowers Set of 6 Dessert plate – I am a sucker for anything with the name ‘Alpine’ in it. It reminds me of all the amazing lunches and dinners al fresco at my in-laws. Which makes me really happy.
- Summerill & Bishop Bespoke Handblown Tumbler – I have had my eye on these for a long time. I am planning to pull the trigger soon so I can have them before summer. I am dying to put naughty French words on each of them.
- Cabana Capri • Gstaad Set Of 2 Floral Placemat + Napkin Set – I love blue and white and I LOVE Gstaad. It has been a city Brice and I have visited numerous times and it always makes me happy. I just wish I could use these in our chalet in Gstaad. Oh to dream!
- Hibiscus Linen Monogrammed Kitchen Towel – We need new kitchen towels desperately. I love the coloring and personalization of these. Simple, functional, and beautiful.
- Williams Sonoma Vintage Etched Goblet – I own this style glass in clear goblet and it is by far my most used glass. I loved the pink of this one but I have a similar style and color already so I opted for this tumbler instead.
- Atelier Saucier Blush/Orange Linen napkins – I love mixing funky napkin with a more serious table. Adding playful touches to a table makes it youthful, inviting, and relaxes your guest for a fun evening ahead.
- Ginori 1735 Oriente Italiano Azalea Dinner Plate – These were on my wishlist for a long time and my husband finally let me buy them for my Christmas gift this year. He thinks I have an obnoxious amount of plates so it took a bit of convincing. They are so beautiful and I love all of the different color ways. I am counting down the days until they arrive.
- Von Gern Home Striped Lacquered Placemat – I own these and love them. The lacquer on them is not only insanely beautiful but they are also very practical. They are easy to clean and make for a very fun table. I find myself using them a lot for our family dinners (hello toddler life).
- Houses and Parties Champagne Bucket and Stand – Every summer I say I am going to buy a champagne bucket and stand, and every summer goes by and I still don’t own one. This year, I am not making the mistake. I love the simplicity and classic design of this one.
- Petite Party Hand Painted Taper Candle – I have a girl crush on Ally. She is so fun and I love everything she comes up with, like these candles. They are stunning! They would be gorgeous with my Love Shack Fancy linen.
- D. Porthault Coeur Laminated Trays – I have wanted a nightgown from D. Porthault for the longest time. I haven’t pulled the trigger yet but I did purchase their laminated trays. I bought one small pink and one small blue for the girls bathrooms. Fo myself, I purchased the large pink heart which I plan to use for my friends baby shower and for the girls birthday parties going forward.
- LouLou La Dune Astral Linen Placemats – I love anything LouLou La Dune does. Their placemats are exquisite. They are on the pricer side so I am still saving up for some but when I finally have my “LouLou La Dune Piggybank” full, I want this set!
3 thoughts on “The Haves and The Have Nots: Tablescape Edition”
Holy S those custom glass tumblers are insane!
Do you have a recco for a large pasta bowl and small pasta bowls to go with it?