I love leather but can’t always afford the real thing. I have one pair of real leather pants and I have practically worn them out. I always turned my nose to coated jeans because I thought they were such a poor imitation, but my mind changed when I saw my friend Krystal wearing a pair last year. They were ah-mazing! They were super fitted, coated perfectly, and looked fantastic! I was sold! I asked her who they were by and she said J.Brand, so of course I had to score a pair! Unfortunately they were sold out in my size so I went with the Rag and Bone Coated Skinny and was very pleased. But this year was my year! I snagged the J.Brand Coated Skinny 40% off and have been wearing them ever since. The subtleness of coating is exactly what any minimalist dresser loves/needs and it adds a really nice touch to an otherwise simple look. So, if you can’t afford leather, don’t like leather, or just wanted a new look I suggested buying a pair of coated skinnies!
I have found a few of my favorites below to help your search!
– joe’s grey skies – $99 (on sale)
– light coating in black – $79
– the perfectly skinny in black – $168 (on sale)
– gap always skinny – $47 (on sale)
– gap biker fit – $64
– ink raw in ink – $99 (on sale) * colored
– rag and bone coated in wine – $121 (on sale) *colored
– dl1961 in london – $125 (on sale) *colored
– dl1961 in barcelona – $125 (on sale) *colored
– current/elliot in black – $131.60 (on sale) *perfect skinny
– james jeans moto skinny – $141 (on sale) *perfect for the rocker
– paige denim ultra skinny ripped jean – $155 (on sale) *perfect for the edgy dresser
jewelry details || Candy Shop Vintage Elephant necklace, Elizabeth and James Torrens Pinky ring, Jennifer Zeuner Sasah necklace, Jane Pope Thin Twig ring c/o,Daniel Wellington Classic St. Andrewsc/o, Dana Rebecca Lauren Joy necklace