When you think of Dallas you might think of big hair, gaudy jewelry, cowboys, and terribly tacky dressers. But, that isn’t how it is at all. Okay, so there are definitely those people but for the most part Dallas is a city full of chic and cultured folks. There are so many amazing places to visit in Dallas. Whether you are looking for a nice girls day or just to be pampered Dallas has it. Since I write about travel I often get caught up in talking about how great other countries or cities are but I have greatness right here in my own backyard. So today, I thought I would share a few of my favorite places! If you are planning a trip to Dallas and are in need of some R&R look no further.
1. Bellacures – 6108 Luther Lane – 75225
2. Exhale Spa– 53oo E. Mockingbird Ln – 75206
3. Espa Spa at The Joule– 1530 Main st. – 75201
4. Le Métier de Beauté – Neiman Marcus, Northpark or Stanley Korshack
* Be sure to visit Le Métier de Beauté this Thursday and Friday at Neiman Marcus for their Beauty Event! Free (and amazing) gift with purchase! Supplies are limited so be there first!
exhale photo via style of sam