To say that I was nervous to go skiing was an understatement. However, if you look the part you can be the part. My first order of business before my trip – find the perfect outfit! I had been lusting over ski outfits for months and I knew there was one place that had it all – Saint Bernard. I found exactly what I was looking for! An outfit that was chic, not ordinary, and would stand the test of time. My favorite part of the look were my Erin Snow Slim Leg Ski pant (which are on sale). I literally had women stop me and ask where my pants were from! Each woman said she hated how baggy her pants were and had been searching for a skinny pant. My husband was worried the pants wouldn’t be warm enough but his worries were unnecessary as the pants were extremely warm! They were perfect from the slopes to après ski! Not only were women on the slopes wanting to know about my pants but women at the Ritz also came up asking where my cute red pants were from!
If you need ski outfits or any type of ski gear I would recommend going to Saint Bernard now. Everything is on sale which makes it the perfect time to stock up. There is nothing worse than regretting not buying something on sale and then having to pay full price later.
Outfit Details // Erin Snow Slim Leg Ski pant (on sale), Obermeyer ‘Bombshell’ jacket (on sale), Ray Ban Classic Aviator sunglasses, Ski Goggles (these are on sale)
Outfit Details // Erin Snow Slim Leg Ski pant (on sale), Obermeyer ‘Bombshell’ jacket (on sale), Sorel ‘Winter’ Carnival Boot (I love this pair and they are on major sale), Ray Ban Classic Aviator sunglasses
1. Canada Goose Trillium jacket
3. Heavy wool sweater (a solid color is best to mix and match)
4. Mitchie’s Matching Faux Fur earmuffs (on sale $26)
5. Ski Goggles (these are on sale) – Check out this page for even more options on sale
6. Erin Snow Slim Leg Ski pant (on sale)
7. Black sweater or Turtleneck
8. Obermeyer ‘Bombshell’ jacket (on sale)
9. Sorel ‘Winter’ Carnival Boot (I love this pair and they are on major sale)
10. Shoes for around the lodge – I love these Tods. They are light, easy to travel with and very comfortable (more color options here)
One thought on “What To Wear Skiing”
such a cute look for skiing! would buy every single thing if i were going this year! you look amazing!!!